The Wardlaw Training Facility
We provide hands-on preparation for real-world scenarios. Our 43,000 square foot, purpose-built training center is visited by hundreds of adjusters annually.
- Property & Auto training labs
- State-licensing courses
- Entry-level, intermediate and advanced adjuster training
- Carrier-speciﬁc training
- Peril-speciﬁc training
- Staff adjuster training
- Customized training as dictated by clients’ needs
- Customized large-loss training
- Customer service training
- Xactimate beginning and advanced classes
- Symbility training
- Auto certifications and software training
- IICRC certifications
- New technology training
- On-location trainings
Our Property Lab features a 1,200 square foot, mock-up home built in progressive phases of construction. Plexiglass sections allow students a rare opportunity to view the internal construction and provide an inside look like never before.
Post-training surveys are given to all attendees to ensure expectations are continually met!
Planned with a Purpose
Wardlaw’s training facility is strategically built to fully accommodate our clients’ and adjusters’ needs!
- Three computer classrooms including a dedicated computer lab
- “Hurricane Hall” auditorium seats up to 400 for large classes and events
- Additional large conference room accommodating over 200 people
- Three smaller conference rooms with wall partition in place for easy breakout sessions
- Property Lab (4,000 square feet)
Interested in training for your company?
Contact us for more information and let us customize a training course specific to your needs!